Fireproof Mill and Warehouse

View across the river towards the Fireproof Mill (on the right) and the Warehouse (centre background), which are the two buildings presently remaining. The building in the foreground was demolished. It bordered the main entrance drive and stood on the site of the Commercial Inn, itself demolished in 1909.

Previous | Next

Home Return To Gallery